Saltar al contenido
Conéctate para seguir esto  
Antfer

European Tour 2012

As many times happened, Antfer and Markus couldn´t finish this leg due to FS problems. I was the only one who reached Oslo today. Cloudy and windy on departure, but very clear and calm at arrival.

Markus, don´t worry. I´ll wait for you to fly together the next leg. Tomorrow i´m going to fly LEGR-LEBB on United in Flight event. What about to fly the next leg on thursday?

Antfer, we know you are heading southeast Europe, but we´re on the way... :spiteful:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Markus, excuse my fault, please. I was working until 23:00 with a friend and i was unable to contact you. How about friday (tomorrow) at same time (18:00-19:00)?

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

A great leg again! I know you are unable to fly tomorrow. Well, i could fly saturday morning and sunday afternoon. If you too, perfect. If not, we´ll try it next monday.

Hugs!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

now the terrific flight with Chystu today:

Leg 9 ENTC Tromso - EFIV Ivalo

we had bad weather at departure and no ILS on arrival but the weather was good enought to continue visual

my FSX just quit working when i was on blocks and finished the FSA flight

there are so much great pictures that i had to pick some, the remaining are at http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l626/mlink1/Leg%209/

if somebody wants to have a picture in a better resolution just say to me

Thank you Chystu for that great flight!

ML-2012-mar-1-029.jpg

ML-2012-mar-1-035.jpg

ML-2012-mar-1-041.jpg

ML-2012-mar-1-044.jpg

ML-2012-mar-1-047.jpg

ML-2012-mar-1-051.jpg

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

A great leg again! I know you are unable to fly tomorrow. Well, i could fly saturday morning and sunday afternoon. If you too, perfect. If not, we´ll try it next monday.

Hugs!

Chystu, i would say we fly Leg 10 to ULMM on Saturday and Leg 11 to ULLI on Sunday. Pilgrim is at ULMM at the moment.

I´m not sure if i can make saturday morning possible but for sure sunday afternoon. Perhaps Pilgrim can join us on sunday.

Arturo is also already in ENTC and you have to repeat the ENTC-EFIV Leg for FSA.

So just post the times for Saturday and Sunday and everybody who want´s should try to do the Legs with us!!!!!!!!!!!

It´s great guys - come one - and no worries, there is no ATC over there - so fly EXU Formation !

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Wonderful, Antfer!

I´ll be tomorrow morning (Saturday) untill 14:00LT in Ts3. No problem if you can´t be there, Markus. Sunday afternoon is for sure. By other way, great pics again. It´s very funny to see my landing! :drinks:

Note that we´re inside the Artic Circle, as Markus has posted. Not always we can fly through those latitudes, so we invite to all of you to start, or continue this great tour. From the icy landings of northern countries, to the foggy landings in the inner countries of Europe. The winter is near to say goodbye, and the snow and the fog will disappear slowly while the spring and summer are coming, but for sure, this tour is wonderful to fly in any season of the year.

Best.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Wonderful, Antfer!

I´ll be tomorrow morning (Saturday) untill 14:00LT in Ts3. No problem if you can´t be there, Markus. Sunday afternoon is for sure. By other way, great pics again. It´s very funny to see my landing! :drinks:

Note that we´re inside the Artic Circle, as Markus has posted. Not always we can fly through those latitudes, so we invite to all of you to start, or continue this great tour. From the icy landings of northern countries, to the foggy landings in the inner countries of Europe. The winter is near to say goodbye, and the snow and the fog will disappear slowly while the spring and summer are coming, but for sure, this tour is wonderful to fly in any season of the year.

Best.

I thought you talk about the morning :) Will be on TS between 1000-1100 LT and ready to fly shortly after. Hear you soon !

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs