Saltar al contenido
Conéctate para seguir esto  
Antfer

European Tour 2012

Hey Markus, great pics with good quality.

which is the model of the plane ? look likes very good.

Unfortenately IVAO Spain hasn´t any page like this.

see you .

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hey Markus, great pics with good quality.

which is the model of the plane ? look likes very good.

Unfortenately IVAO Spain hasn´t any page like this.

see you .

Hello Pilgrim,

the external Model is the freeware Aryus Works Cessna Citation Sovereign and the Cockpit is the Wilco Cessna Citation X one´s.

I will upload some more pictures in other Quality for Leg 2.

Please tell me which resolution is better and if there are too much pictures.

Best Reards, Markus

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hello Pilgrim,

the external Model is the freeware Aryus Works Cessna Citation Sovereign and the Cockpit is the Wilco Cessna Citation X one´s.

I will upload some more pictures in other Quality for Leg 2.

Please tell me which resolution is better and if there are too much pictures.

Best Reards, Markus

For my it´s OK, your images are very good.

Anyway I will speak with Chystu, maybe we must create subtopic , like "European tour 2012 antfer" "European tour 2012 Markus",,,,, it´s only a idea.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

For my it´s OK, your images are very good.

Anyway I will speak with Chystu, maybe we must create subtopic , like "European tour 2012 antfer" "European tour 2012 Markus",,,,, it´s only a idea.

LOL, Antfer.... :rofl: Very good idea. I don´t know why, but it seems like the most of Executive pilots are afraid of flying over other countries....

Markus, i was missing you on this tour. Finally you are here, showing wonderful pics. Thank´s a lot. :good:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

LOL, Antfer.... :rofl: Very good idea. I don´t know why, but it seems like the most Executive pilots are afraid of flying over other countries....

Markus, i was missing you on this tour. Finally you are here, showing wonderful pics. Thank´s a lot. :good:

I want to sat, that only with markus and I, this post will be veryyyyyyyyyyyyy large , be sure.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hello Chystu,

hello Pilgrim,

we can also only post a link to an online album for each Leg.

Or as you said in a seperate subtopic like Tours EXU(/European Tour 2012)/Pictures/Pilgrim/Leg1.

I try to increase my activity again now on FSAIrlines, EXU Tours, the Forum and TS3.

I was finishing some 2011 IVAO Tours in the last weeks.

Chystu, what about you, you are already able to fly again? Do you have a suitable computer?

Hope to see or hear you both soon, probably on a EXU online evening event !!!!!!!!!

Markus

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

With my brand new Pentium IV, 512Mb RAM and Nvidia MX440, i should fly FS95..... 80 I must wait for a better pc. 8P

Well, jokes apart, tomorrow i´ll try FS9 with standard airports and C750. I think i could fly, but don´t wait for my pics.... :pardon:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

LEG 8 ENGM-ENTC

18.jpg

ENGM SID RWY 01L NUVS2A

82.jpg

FL330

63.jpg

RWY19 STAR SJA7M (before intercept LURAP dct SJA )

85.jpg

ENTC

see you

PD ,this is my second fly to ENTC, the first was imposible to land, because the weather was terrible with a big snow and without visibility.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

LEG 9 ENTC - EFIV

91.jpg

921.jpg

ENTC RWY01 SID IDLI1A

931.jpg

FL230

941.jpg

EFIV RWY22 STAR NIPSA1B

951.jpg

991.jpg

971.jpg

Incredible views,

Note . as you can see the FSX don´t recognize the ils of efiv rwy22 109.90 .

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

This wonderful tour is already started for me! No pics of my first flight, but i´m now in Lisbon taking a break while the next leg is on briefing.

Madrid App on departure and Lisbon Control at the arrival. I have flown this leg at FL430, with a smoothly tail wind. The sky was clear and the landscape was beautiful. Directed to ESP VOR, i was cleared to ils rwy03. Landed safely.

See you!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

This wonderful tour is already started for me! No pics of my first flight, but i´m now in Lisbon taking a break while the next leg is on briefing.

Madrid App on departure and Lisbon Control at the arrival. I have flown this leg at FL430, with a smoothly tail wind. The sky was clear and the landscape was beautiful. Directed to ESP VOR, i was cleared to ils rwy03. Landed safely.

See you!

Chystu,

that´s great!

How was your framerates? O.k. to fly?

Are you planning to fly a lot the next time?

Would love to fly some legs together with you!

Markus

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Yeah, Markus. I´m on the way to catch you. You should be over United Kingdom skies, and i´m at this moment looking at LEBB charts, ready to fly the second leg. Antfer is far away, over norwegian lands.

My framerate is low, about 15fps. Sometimes is lower (4-8fps), but i can fly safely with my C750, with no problems when aproaching the airports. Expect to reach Keflavik tomorrow morning.

I´ll take a look to your position and will contact with you when i reach it. Yesterday i saw you flying to Ireland.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Guys, I would like to learn how to use this plane.... May be during United flight on wednesday?????

Thanks.

Arturo

which plane ? i fly with embraer E135 and Markus and Chystu with Citation X.

I hope to be here next wednesday, see you.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs