Saltar al contenido
Chystu

EXU EUROPEAN TOUR 2013

logoexueuropa13_zps8371329c.jpg

Yes! The third edition of the Executive European Tour is ready for departure.

In this new edition, and as always, we´ll depart and finish the tour in EDMO (Oberpfaffenhofen). We´ll fly from the center of Europe, and reach the southern latitudes of Spain landing in the Canary Islands. Then, we will fly heading north, and expect to reach the nearest airport to the North Pole.

32 legs to improve your skills in small, far and dangerous airports, where the weather conditions are challenging. Take a look to the charts and weather and fly the best Europe with us.

map_zps9c4bc430.gif

Come on! Download now the attached file to this topic (EXU European Tour 2013.pdf) and start your engines.

Europe is waiting for you!

EXU European Tour 2013.pdf

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hi, Eloy!

I´ll start this tour maybe in a month. First, i need to finish SKL13 Tour from IVAO, 10 legs left. Then, i´ll fly EXU Ski Tour by Markus Link. Once finished, i´ll be ready for start this one.

You could wait for me, or start it alone. Maybe someone will want to start with you.... Use this topic for everything you need for the tour.

Regards!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Chystu, this Tour is amazing. Great work!

The Tour documentation is the best we ever had. Thank you very much.

I also plan al lot of different Tours this year. Do not know when to start exactly.

At the moment i also fly the EXU Ski Tour for the second time. Only 6 legs in total, so no big deal.

Also i plan to fly PT IFR 13, GR MEDIFR 2013, CA IFR13 and AT IFR 2013.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Markus!

Where are you?? :rofl:

Thank you so much, but you know that we can do it better. Bad times here....

We have a year to finish this tour, and as you can see, i have two tours pending. I think we can stay updated via this topic, and try to start this tour together, as always. Maybe in March/April?

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hello all,

how are you.

I started this Tour today.

I wondered that the Tour is not set up on FSA. Should it not be flown on FSA?

I would like to fly it on FSA.

If somebody has time i would appreciate if he creates the legs.

(What are the requirements to get permission and instructions to create FSA routes on my own? FSA Gold or Platinum Account?)

Best Regards,

Markus

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hello, Markus!

I´ll start uploading the legs as soon as possible. Maybe will be uploaded about 3 or 4 legs tonight. And if you want to create routes at your own, is better to speak about that via TS. How about a flight tomorrow evening?

Regards!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Hi all!

When you fly leg 2, LFLB-LPFR, if you want to land via rwy28, you must change the last airway and STAR point. The correct FPL for rwy28 at LPFR is:

MEBAK UN869 TBO UN995 PPN UN976 NEA UN864 MONTO UN857 SVL/N320F150 R47 NAPES Y136 NIRAK

Markus, i´ve flown the first two legs of the tour. I´m going to be off all the weekend, so please, take a look to my aircraft at Faro when you reach. ;)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Thank you for take a look to my Cit! The picture is.... Perfect.

I loved LFLB approach, and i´ve installed the same scenery than you. Please, let me know about your progress. ;)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Arrived at Madeira, expect to depart to Santiago in a few minutes. Markus, maybe we´ll say goodbye to Spain together during this week, LEST - EINN.

Boarding

Sintiacutetulo123_zps83f8cfed.jpg

The bus is coming. Madeira.

Sintiacutetulo456_zpsb3920eb4.jpg

• Like 1

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Arrived at Santiago under a great storm, with LEST_TWR online. The first ATC i´ve contacted since i started the tour.

I think Wednesday or Thursday would be good days to choose. I´ll be sure tomorrow.

I sent you an email, take a look to your inbox.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Thank you, Markus.

I know that there are routes in the list that could be better done. This is the reason why i always suggest to review the routes.

The EOBT is perfect for me. 18:00z

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs

Reached EINN after a great flight with Markus and his Sovereign. Bad weather on departure and bad weather on the first half of tha Shannon approach.

A great flight.

On holding point of runway 35 at LEST, with Markus rolling.

Sintiacutetulo487_zps7970e2c3.jpg

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace a mensaje
Compartir con otras webs