Sign in to follow this  
Markus de Alemania

EDMO_TWR

Buenos Chicos,

as you perhaps already know, i do sometimes ATC as EDMO_TWR in Obi.

I will use this topic to show you pictures of EXU pilots visiting me or other interesting traffic that comes to EDMO.

I will be there mainly Tuesday evenings during the German onlineday but also will provide ATC on request.

So if somebody plans to fly to EDMO - the german station of EXU - give me a notice and i try to be there.

I would also appreciate if we sometimes do a kind of fly-in to OBI with the complete Fleet of EXU and associated Airlines of ACSA.

For these who are afraid to fly in Germany we can do it at night when no other ATC is online!

como usted quizás ya sabe, hago a veces ATC como EDMO_TWR en Obi.

Usaré este tema para mostrarle cuadros de pilotos EXU que visitan mí u otro tráfico interesante que viene a EDMO.

Estaré allí principalmente las tardes del martes durante onlineday alemán sino también proporcionaré ATC por la solicitud.

Tan si alguien planea volar a EDMO - la estación alemana de EXU - me dan un aviso y trato de estar allí.

Yo también apreciaría si a veces hacemos una especie de llegarás en avión a OBI con la Flota completa de EXU y las Líneas aéreas asociadas del ACSA.

¡Para éstos quiénes tienen miedo de llegar en avión Alemania podemos hacerlo por la noche cuándo ningún otro ATC es en línea!

A nice FS2004 scenery is available here:

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=157990

I highly recommend to install my personal EDMO_ADE9_ML.BGL file http://www.file-uplo...DE9_ML.BGL.html (click on the small green arrow download button) instead of the original AF2_EDMO.bgl file to have it ARAIG (corrects Runway and Taxiway lights, Taxiway and Apron numbers and signs, Taxiway size,...)

For FSX user (like me):

A friend and me have tested the FS2004 Scenery on FSX and found it quite working good (except third Party ground layout maps).

So use the Oberpfaffenhofen-V2.2_EDMO/Scenery and Texture folders only, install by bgl file and you are done.

Charts are found here:

http://charts.ivao.de/index.php

See you in Obi,

Markus

Wow, Markus!

I apreciate so much all your work and effort in Executive VA. For sure, you know i´m very interested to use Obi much more than actually we do, so count with me every tuesday if i can.

By other way, i´m thinking about to add some new rules on flight operations office, for example, send to Obi all the aircraft that needs revisions or repairs due to failures. I think the best way is to start with the bizjets. You know we have many kind of aircrafts, but i think this rule is needed for Cessna ones. In real life, you know, Cessna aircrafts from Executive Airlines go to Obi for this reason, so you can see: As real as we can.

The pics are wonderful, and your ATC position is so much apreciated for me. So thank you again.

Wow,Markus!

Aprecio mucho todo su trabajo y esfuerzo en la VA Ejecutivo.Por supuesto,usted sabe que yo estoy muy interesado en utilizara Obi mucho más que en realidad lo que hacemos, así que cuente conmigo todos los martes, si puedo.

Porotro lado,estoy pensando enañadir algunasnuevas normas sobre laoficina de operacionesde vuelo,por ejemplo, enviara Obitodos los avionesque necesitarevisioneso reparacionesdebido a fallas.Creo que la mejormanera es comenzarcon losbizjets.Usted sabe que tenemosmuchos tipos deaviones,pero creo queesta reglaes necesaria paralosCessna.En la vida real, usted sabe, los avionesCessnadeExecutive Airlinesir aObipor esta razón,para que pueda ver:Tan real comonos sea posible.

Las fotosson maravillosas,y su posiciónATC estanapreciadapor mí.Así que graciasde nuevo.